Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Seasonal transitions

Fall is a time of transition for me. It's a time of renewal. I think this is because school is back in, the crispness in the air, the change in the brightness of the sun, football starts, and I'm sure many more things.

As fall is upon us I have been reflecting on what my purpose in life is and what I want to gain from it. How does God want me to use all this knowledge that He has given me?

Then came the questions yesterday: Who am I? Where am I going? How am I going to get there?

Paths are laid out differently for each of us. My life has turned out much differently then I expected it to. I always pictured my family with 6 kids, a big house....instead I have 1 awesome daughter and a not so big home. Still I have chosen to accept my life as it is now. My career is different then I had planned too. I always wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to teach junior high...I know I must be crazy! Instead I'm a registered nurse, personal trainer, holistic health coach and essential oil expert. Not quite the same, but I still get to teach.

During my medication yesterday I pondered on what God wanted me to do with all my knowledge. What does He want me to build with this?
Again the questions came up: Who am I? Where am I going? How am I going to get there?

I didn't receive a concrete answer, just peace that what I'm doing right now is perfect and just right. My business is growing at a steady rate, just right for me. I am receiving guidance on who to reach and how.

I share this because I want you to see and understand that life isn't perfect. Life doesn't always turn out how we expect it too. At the same time there is constancy in all things. We all have something we can hold on to: our FAITH. That is how I stay afloat during times of uncertainty.
I depend on the knowledge I have of holistic health and sustainable exercise to help me feel grounded, along with my faith.

I feel blessed to share this with others. To schedule your own health history consultation and to see how I can help you achieve balance, check out my website rhendrickson.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com

Thanks for reading! Health, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment